In the framework of the “Private Sector Developpement” (PSD) Programme, funded by the European Union, Expertise France is launching a restricted Call for Proposals to increase the competitiveness of the vegetables and/or the citrus and/or the avocado value chain(s) in Akkar region.
Lead applicants invited to submit a full application following pre-selection of their concept note must do so using Part B of the grant application form annexed to these guidelines (Annex A).
The present restricted call for proposals has for scope the implementation of the project in Akkar region and will contribute to the project objectives by increasing the competitiveness of selected value chain, i.e. vegetables, citrus and avocado, through:
- Providing technical assistance to farmers
- Facilitate the creation of linkages between value chain actors
- Improve post-harvest facilities
- Improve existing or support the creation of new processing facilities
- Improve value chain actor marketing and promotion strategies.
- Facilitate actors upgrading of value chain governance
The guidelines for applicants, the results and all the annexes related to this call for proposal can be downloaded below.
Any new information related to this call for proposals will be published on this website.
Documents to be completed
- Annex A: Grant Application Form (Word format)
- Annex B: Budget (Excel format)
- Annex C: Logical Framework (Excel format)
- Annex D: Legal Entity Sheet
- Annex E: Financial identification form
Documents for information
- Annex G: Standard Grant Contract