20/08/2018Date limite de réponse
The Private Sector Development Programme in Lebanon is funded by the European Union (2016-2019) and implemented by Expertise France. It aims contribute to Lebanon’s economic development and job creation by enhancing the productivity and competitiveness of its private sector with a focus on vulnerable groups.
In the framework of the component 2, this call for tenders aims to support the wood processing value chains in Tripoli (North Lebanon). In this framework, the Platform Unit will be in charge of managing the Integrated Platform by providing a package of services for both designers and furniture producers to integrate quality management and product development as a key activity within their businesses.
The Wood Processing Component is structured into 4 main actions that are managed by the Business Incubator Association of Tripoli (BIAT) with the support of a Technical Assistance Team (TAT) and Expertise France. They will coordinate and monitor the activities implemented by the Platform Management Unit
The overall objectives of the Platform Management Unit are to:
- Formalize a differentiated partnership between the furniture producers and their providers.
- Manage a physical space where designers and furniture producers can interact and co-create.
- Provide the hard and soft skills for the furniture producers to integrate quality management and product development as a key activity within their businesses.
- Accompany the furniture producers of Tripoli in modernizing their production lines, developing innovative ranges of products that are suiting the demand needs and following the market trends.
- Evaluate periodically the impact of the integrated platform services and provide mitigation plans when needed.
Contract notice (published on TED), tender dossier and all the annexes related to this call for tenders are available below.
The mission is expected to last 13 months.
zip, 2 Mo
pdf, 129 Kb
pdf, 68 Kb