Personal data management policy
The functionalities of the Website https://www.expertisefrance.fr/ (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) and the recruitment and management tool for the pool of experts: https://expertise-france.gestmax.fr/admin/account/login (hereinafter referred to as “the Tool”) involve processing the personal data of Users (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”).
Expertise France undertakes to ensure that this processing complies with the legal framework of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In this respect, Expertise France wishes to give Users of the Website and Tool (hereinafter referred to as the “User(s)”) the following information concerning the processing of their Personal Data.
The Personal Data collected and processed by Expertise France refers to any kind of information and data to individually identify Users, directly and indirectly, as natural persons. Similarly, they may also refer to any other individual that may be connected to the Users if it involves a legal person.
This information and data concern the following elements:
• The identification of Users: first name and surname, gender, nationality, civil status, date of birth, age, personal contact details (for example, address, telephone number, e-mail address);
• Qualifications, experience and professional references;
• Elements for the management of the application file: a CV; a cover letter; a permit; a proof of identity; a certificate of employment; a diploma;
• Specific legal documents related to the status of the service provider: certificate of registration in the commercial register; social and tax certificate; banking details;
• Legal and administrative documents related to the employee status: work permit; specific status.
The purpose of processing the personal data from the Website contact form is to put Expertise France in contact with the Users who complete it.
The purpose of processing personal data from the newsletter registration form on the Website is to allow the Users who complete it to receive this newsletter and be informed about Expertise France’s news.
The purpose of processing personal data collected and processed via the Tool is for Expertise France to evaluate the applications submitted for job offers, bid invitations and calls for applications. Through this evaluation, Expertise France will verify the match between the content of the application and the profile sought.
Expertise France undertakes not to use the Personal Data for purposes other than those mentioned above in order to ensure their confidentiality.
3. PROCESSING METHODS
The Personal Data collected from the Website through the contact form and newsletter registration form are processed by Expertise France’s Communication Department.
The Personal Data collected through the contact form are kept by Expertise France for the time required to process the request made in the form. They are subsequently deleted.
The Personal Data collected through the newsletter registration form are kept by Expertise France throughout the period during which the User that has provided them wishes to receive this newsletter. Users can unsubscribe at any time. The data will subsequently be deleted.
The Personal Data collected from the Tool through applications are processed by the Expertise France Department indicated as the recipient in the advertisement for which the application is submitted.
This Personal Data is kept in the Candidate Space of Users for two years starting from the last contact with the candidates. After expiry of this period, Expertise France will contact the Users to ask whether or not they wish to keep their Candidate Space. In the affirmative, the Personal Data in their Candidate Space will be kept by Expertise France for a new period of two years. If the answer is negative, these Personal Data will be deleted.
All the Personal Data are stored on secure computer servers to protect them and guarantee their confidentiality.
4. RIGHTS OVER PERSONAL DATA
Expertise France guarantees the following rights for Users whose Personal Data it processes and/or has processed:
• Right of access: Users can access the Personal Data concerning them collected by Expertise France at any time.
• Right of correction: Users can have the Personal Data concerning them held by Expertise France corrected at any time.
• Right of objection: Users can refuse the processing of Personal Data concerning them by Expertise France at any time.
• Portability of Personal Data: Users can request to receive the Personal Data concerning them held by Expertise France in a structured format. They may also ask Expertise France to transfer them to another processing manager.
• Right of deletion: Users can request Expertise France to delete the Personal Data concerning them.
• Right to Restriction of Processing: Users can request Expertise France to partially process the Personal Data concerning them.
To obtain information concerning these rights, to exercise these rights, or to ask any questions concerning the processing of their Personal Data, Users can send an e-mail for these purposes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users are recommended to give a reason for their request to exercise rights concerning the Personal Data held by Expertise France.
However, Expertise France reserves the right to oppose this type of request for overriding reasons, in particular when such requests have the effect of blocking the purpose of the above-mentioned processing. It will then be up to Expertise France to justify itself on this point.
Users may lodge a complaint with the control authority of their place of usual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offence if they feel their interests have been prejudiced in the processing of the Personal Data by Expertise France. The control authority responsible for data protection in France is the CNIL.