This process aims to fill a roster to obtain the specified consultancy services on-call. The incumbents are professional specialists who can be based in or have spent extended periods of time in the field/developing countries.
General direction on the tasks and area of responsibility is provided by the designated contact person in Expertise France according to the Terms of Reference of the specific project the incumbent is contacted for. During this interview, he/she will be informed on the translation of this guidance into the specific activities required to perform assigned duties on the specific project, as well as on any administrative issue to be discussed.
Roster « Fight against organized crime »
Country or Region
The functions/duties/key results of this job description are generic and may not always be applicable, nor comprehensive, for all jobs under this job title.
Qualifications and skills
- Education of at least Master Degree Academic level in law, political science, social sciences or any other disciplines relevant to the assignment, or equivalent professional experience;
- Excellent general knowledge and understanding of organized crime and anti-trafficking legislation and policies;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and cultural sensitivity skills;
- IT literacy (Minimum: MS Office);
- Capacity to adopt multidisciplinary and cross-sector approaches in order to engage a variety of state and non-state actors.
- At least 10 years of working experience in organized crime and/or security sector issues;
- Experience in regional and international justice/security sector cooperation is a strong asset;
- Proven experience of working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Proven experience of working in the field/developing countries;
- Proven experience of working with CRIMORG stakeholders (ex. institutional, operational, civil society).
Together with CV, candidates have to give full coordinates of the company which is to be contracted by Expertise France.