This process aims to fill a roster to obtain the specified consultancy services on-call.
General direction on the tasks and area of responsibility is provided by the designated contact person in Expertise France according to the Terms of Reference of the specific project the incumbent is contacted for. During this interview, he/she will be informed on the translation of this guidance into the specific activities required to perform assigned duties on the specific project, as well as on any administrative issue to be discussed.
Roster « Drug trafficking »
Country or Region
The functions/duties/key results of this job description are generic and may not always be applicable, nor comprehensive, for all jobs under this job title.
Qualifications and skills
- Education at least Master Degree Academic level or equivalent professional experience
At least 10 years of working experience in organised crime and/or security sector issues.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in the area of counter narcotics and law enforcement cooperation;
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment is essential;
- Previous experience in drug-demand reduction and/or anti-corruption issues and/or civilian oversight of security initiatives is a strong asset.
- Excellent in English, both in spoken and written language.
Together with CV, candidates have to give full coordinates of the company which is to be contracted by Expertise France.